quick check in: good_ness
I'm back on the "everything's gonna be okay" bus. How could I not be, when I've got fortune cookies and laundromat change machines to remind me?
I still don't know HOW this will come to be, but I'll sort that out eventually.
Yesterday I found Eve, my former and now current again hairdresser. It was so nice to just relax in her chair while we caught up on three years worth of stuff. Instead of watching like a hawk and having a stylist go back in to tweak stuff at least once before unassing the chair, I only glanced at the mirror to watch her work a couple of times.
When she was finished, I got misty and *squee*d over how thrilled I was to have found her. I'm starting to recognize myself again. Hello, me! It's been a while...
*don't try to adjust your set- the BlackBerry cam has gone fuzzy...
I still don't know HOW this will come to be, but I'll sort that out eventually.
Yesterday I found Eve, my former and now current again hairdresser. It was so nice to just relax in her chair while we caught up on three years worth of stuff. Instead of watching like a hawk and having a stylist go back in to tweak stuff at least once before unassing the chair, I only glanced at the mirror to watch her work a couple of times.
When she was finished, I got misty and *squee*d over how thrilled I was to have found her. I'm starting to recognize myself again. Hello, me! It's been a while...
*don't try to adjust your set- the BlackBerry cam has gone fuzzy...


0 Responses to "quick check in: good_ness"
Post a Comment