East of the Mississippi
Not especially impressed with the Sheraton Baton Rouge, but it's good to be out of the truck and have 3/4 of the trip behind me.
Also, YAY for friends in Houston giving us a place to stop, relax, be fed and let Lola stretch in a real yard! It would've been nice to also see a college pal who now resides in LA, but there are limited hours in a day...
I forgot how much water there is in LA: swamps, lakes, rivers for miles... And then there's the Mississippi!
Much construction on 10, so I'm considering rerouting through BHM to avoid it. I saw enough of that already.
Sent from my Shiny Baby BlackBerry
Also, YAY for friends in Houston giving us a place to stop, relax, be fed and let Lola stretch in a real yard! It would've been nice to also see a college pal who now resides in LA, but there are limited hours in a day...
I forgot how much water there is in LA: swamps, lakes, rivers for miles... And then there's the Mississippi!
Much construction on 10, so I'm considering rerouting through BHM to avoid it. I saw enough of that already.
Sent from my Shiny Baby BlackBerry
0 Responses to "East of the Mississippi"
Post a Comment