I'm easy...

like Sunday Tuesday morning.

Slow start today BECAUSE I CAN. I have no appointments @ the house and my most recent host is expecting package from UPS requiring a signature, so I'm being teh_lazy 'til it arrives. Then I'm off to the bank to deposit the severance check! LeW00t!

I'm still pretty bonkers/feeling overwhelmed/disorganized, but things are slowly coming together. I still have to resolve security, the floors, and call the gas company. A/c was rescheduled 'til Wednesday. That rain I loved so much? High h2o content and mud are not helpful when installing things requiring electricity and freon...

My goals this week:
  • acquire climate control goodness
  • chose an alarm company
  • schedule some natural gas action
  • make a decision about the floors
  • complete closet organization project
  • prep kitchen to accept appliances - complete cabinets/painting
  • prepare beds for impending parental return
I dunno what I'd do without bullet points. Or my blackberry. This is the first time I've touched an actual keyboard in >week!

0 Responses to "I'm easy..."

Post a Comment