Mah list. Let me show you [part of] it:

This is a very abbreviated list. (The list began with "A". When I ran out of letters, I began with "1" and am currently at 47...)

The inventory list is a spreadsheet filled with things like this:


29 Shoes + Clothing- Executive Drag
20"x20"x20"box




Enzo tan ankle strap, platform, chunky heel

9 West Blk Mary Janes - ribbon tie

9 West T-strap Mary Jane, contrast stitch, teardrops @ toe

Liz Claiborne Turquoise + Brn Croc, tassels, sensible heel


Steven Blk Peep toe, hidden platform, contrast stitch, wooden cone heel

Aigner Blk + Taupe spectator


BCBG Blk + Brn spectators, open sides

Steve Madden Brn (need love)

Suit separates- wear now- on hangers




And this:

32

Bedroom

20"x20"x20" box


18" Disco Ball
(3) Small Disco Ball Ornaments
(See #33, #34 for other disco balls)


Padded with:
(2) DKNY Euro Shams + Pillows


(2) bath sheets + (1) bath towel

I'm going to go a little bonkers when it's time to make the beds in Atlanta. I used textiles to pad boxes on an "as needed" basis rather than boxing them as complete bedding ensembles. My OCD is twitching a little, but I'm content with the knowledge that my disco balls are cuddley and safe.

0 Responses to "Mah list. Let me show you [part of] it:"

Post a Comment