Yes, I *am* a dork.
Why do you ask?
I'm probably gonna leave the testy posts up, too. Cuz I like research and documentation (and if I didn't, I might forget the many advantages of posting via email from the Shiny Baby Blackberry VS posting via SMS).
Just be glad I haven't posted the Moving Box Inventory spreadsheet.
I'm probably gonna leave the testy posts up, too. Cuz I like research and documentation (and if I didn't, I might forget the many advantages of posting via email from the Shiny Baby Blackberry VS posting via SMS).
Just be glad I haven't posted the Moving Box Inventory spreadsheet.
I would love to see your spreadsheet. I have an Remember the Milk SMS notification to remind me to blog and do yoga.
But I may set up a blaring BB alarm to remind me to do yoda. (I'm leaving that typo up, because it brings me joy.)
It is a joyous typo. And I'm quite fond of being reminded by BB, regardless of the originating source.
The spreadsheet's almost novel length at this point, but since I'm a giver I may look into snippetizing it for print just for you. ;)