Really Really Real.

Last night I booked J's flight and reserved the truck + car carrier. Things are clicking into place.

Next on the packing agenda: I start wrapping furniture since I've boxed everything I can thus far.

I've tweaked the trip a bit; here's the most current time line:
  • Sunday July 5: pick up truck and car carrier, start loading
  • Monday July 6: continue loading truck, collect J @ PHX, load car
  • Tuesday July 7: hit the road stupid early, drive to San Antonio, check into hotel
  • Wednesday July 8: drive to Houston, stop for lunch, drive to Baton Rouge, check into hotel
  • Thursday July 9: drive to Atlanta, return car carrier and park the truck somewhere (DO NOT WANT to drive truck in the city nonononononono), fall down @ friend's hotel room in Buckhead
  • Friday July 10: REST (unless there's some delay on the road- this may be the day we arrive in ATL)
  • Saturday July 11: unload truck, return if complete
  • Sunday July 12: truck is due @ truck rental place, plan/prep refinish hardwood floor project
I'm sure I'll freak out about the fact that I'm 40, single and unemployed at some point, but there's no time in the schedule for that.

0 Responses to "Really Really Real."

Post a Comment