Two things that made me smile today
Oddly enough, I discovered both of them via facebook. Perhaps it isn't so evil afterall...
I don't know how I didn't know about NPR's Exclusive First Listen, but I'm glad I found it today. So far I like Moby's newest album- it suits my recent "stuck in chill out music" mode. I haven't explored anything new to me in a long time and this can help get me outta that rut.
And Worm Poop & other products from TerraCycle (via this place, which I've also added to my following list).
And some bonus Chaka Khan + bling just for the funk of it:
Oh, and I got hard facts concerning severance. It was good news. Until I learned AZ + Teh_FED are taking 41% of it. I'm not smiling 'bout that.
I don't know how I didn't know about NPR's Exclusive First Listen, but I'm glad I found it today. So far I like Moby's newest album- it suits my recent "stuck in chill out music" mode. I haven't explored anything new to me in a long time and this can help get me outta that rut.
And Worm Poop & other products from TerraCycle (via this place, which I've also added to my following list).
And some bonus Chaka Khan + bling just for the funk of it:
Oh, and I got hard facts concerning severance. It was good news. Until I learned AZ + Teh_FED are taking 41% of it. I'm not smiling 'bout that.
0 Responses to "Two things that made me smile today"
Post a Comment